- Home >
Carbon monoxide is invisible and odorless. It comes from the incomplete combustion of common fuels and can be harmful when not properly vented.Learn More >
Whenever our friendly service representatives or contractors doing work on our behalf visit your home, we will provide official ID and be in a clearly marked vehicle. If you're concerned, call us at 800.427.5463 to confirm that work has been scheduled in your area.
When Severe Weather Strikes…
Do NOT turn the natural gas off to your home or business, even if evacuated. After severe weather, if a natural gas meter is damaged by fallen debris or is under water or you do not have gas service, immediately report it.Learn More >