Individuals applying for a position at our company, as well as our employees, are protected under federal law from discrimination. The National Labor Relations Act guarantees employees certain rights and places obligations on both employers and unions. For further information, please click on the following links:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act
- Right to work poster (English / Spanish)
- We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify participation poster (English / Spanish)
- Pay Transparency Policy Statement
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities, both in the employment and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email TalentAcquisition@aglresources.com or call 404.584.3899. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case by case basis. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.