Financial Relief for Customers
Need help paying an energy bill? Access available energy assistance funding.
Ensuring the safety of every family we serve is our highest priority. Atlanta Gas Light was notified Saturday morning of a fire near the 2500 block of Columbia Drive in DeKalb County.
As a safety precaution, natural gas service was shut off to support local fire official responding to the fire. Atlanta Gas Light remains onsite working safely and efficiently to restore natural gas service as quickly as possible to the approximate 130 customers affected.
To do so, Atlanta Gas Light representatives will need to enter customers’ property to turn gas service back on and relight appliances and equipment.
We apologize for the inconvenience this causes our customers and appreciate your patience as we work to restore service safety and as soon as possible.
All Atlanta Gas Light employees will be in uniform and have photo identification. If you have concerns about a potential leak, please call our emergency line 877-427-4321.