Georgia SEED: Partnering to Grow Georgia
Georgia SEED (Sustainable Environmental or Economic Development) is growth initiative designed to spur growth in Georgia. A collaboration between Atlanta Gas Light and the Georgia Public Service Commission, SEED has brought natural gas pipelines to north Georgia communities and helped Georgia businesses improve their energy conservation efforts.
See how Georgia SEED can help your business…
Planting the SEED for Economic Growth
Georgia SEED is designed to:
- Attract and retain jobs
- Encourage new investment in Georgia
- Support projects that provide energy conservation and environmental benefits
More highlights in Economic Development...
As Vice President of Operations for Atlanta Gas Light (AGL) and Chattanooga Gas, Wendell Dallas play a major role in bridging the gap between Georgia’s economic efforts and contributions to the community. For close to 20 years, he has served on a local workforce development board and he also is the current chairman of the State Workforce Development Board (SWDB). Dallas knows all too well what the challenges are in locating and maintaining a talented workforce for important initiatives such as the Georgia SEED projects.
Learn more about the man who oversees Georgia's State Workforce Development Board, read the full article here.
View Georgia SEED: Part of the Solution presentation
Georgia SEED projects include:
- Boiler / Steam System Improvements
- Natural Gas Vehicles
- Economic Development - Job Creation / Retention
- High Efficiency HVAC / Lighting
- Renewable / Green Projects
- Combined Heat & Power / Standby Generators
- LEED Certified Buildings
- Water Saving Projects
- Air Compressor System Improvements
- Other Environmental and Economic Development Opportunities
View Georgia SEED Tariff
Building the Future Together
Discover how Georgia SEED can invest in your important project. Contact Atlanta Gas Light representative Toby Chandler at 404.584.4277.